CADTRE Financial Consulting at a Glance
- C ashflow – Harnessing Cashflow,
- A ssets – Building and preserving Assets
- D ebt – Controlling Debt,
- T ax – Minimising Tax,
- R isk – Utilising downside protection measures, and
- E state Plan – Implementing a tailored Succession Plan.
CADTRE Consulting was established by Peter Gialouris in 2005. Peter is a Chartered Accountant (CA), a Chartered Secretary (FGIA FCIS), a Certified Financial Planner (CFP), a SMSF (Self Managed Super Fund) Specialist Advisor (SSA) and an Authorised Representative of Lifespan Financial Planning Pty Ltd.
Peter Gialouris, Senior Consultant, has over 25 years business and professional experience and has worked in the accounting profession, in commerce and in providing personal financial planning advice. He has qualifications in accounting, law, superannuation and financial planning.